Tuesday, April 19, 2005

With a radical turn of events..

I continue from where I left.

I've turned into a true blue blogger and will be permanently writing here to satisfy my nice little fellowship of readers.
imprezzions.com will disappear in a few months, while I'm converting the space there into a more professional online portfolio in view of the next big thing!



Yeah! That's the next big thing! Ming Lee International. I think I'm falling in love with my own corporate identity :) Finally, I've registered the business, with my namecards, letterheads and stickers all on their way. Domain registered, site design in progress. Check, Check, Check.

That's my life for now. Do update your bookmarks!

Links for the Day

Modern Living [Neurotica Series]: Interactive animations with very provoking concepts.

Bush Mail: Take a look at George W Bush's hotmail inbox!

Some things never change do they ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Agagooga said...

Hullo.

You forgot to transfer Google AdSense :)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wonderful!!! Ming Lee International sounds so good.

- plhu

12:56 PM  
Blogger roticv said...

Your link to this diary on imprezzions.com is broken.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home