Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One down!

Am surprisingly relaxed, watching discovery and starworld now more than ever before. And i'll soon be a maestro at the rate I'm visiting the piano :)

You know what happens when the whole world says a paper is okay?
It just means the bar would be raised anyway, vice versa.
Why rejoice?

There's no escape really.

Everytime i think of my next paper I dream of when it's all over. And then my memory skips back to a year ago, when I was sitting with Fsu handing out the Alevel results to 03 batch. The girls all looking older than their age and the guys easily spotted with all the cool caps we wonder why ... and before that i thought 4As were a given, but I thought wrong.

Soon we'll have been there done that.

The thing about council is that it puts you through the same experience at least twice. Talk about mental preparation i should have done that a year ago...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax... It's only the 'A'-levels... You can't screw it up THAT bad...

Luck! (which I believe you do not require)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Relax... It's only the 'A'-levels... You can't screw it up THAT bad..."

What kind of encouragement was THAT supposed to be..

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going for carolling this year?

10:53 PM  
Blogger minxuan said...

I want to but cant! Too many clashes this year even with performance dates :(

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home