Thursday, April 21, 2005

Someone inspire me!



You scored as Intrapersonal. You prefer your own inner world, you like to be alone, and you are aware of your own strengths, weaknesses, and feelings. You learn best by engaging in independent study projects rather than working on group projects. People like you include entrepreneurs, philosophers and psychologists.

Intrapersonal

93%

Musical/Rhythmic

79%

Interpersonal

71%

Verbal/Linguistic

64%

Visual/Spatial

57%

Logical/Mathematical

54%

Bodily/Kinesthetic

32%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com

I picked up another J M Coetzee from the library and am once again crazy over his writings. His books have so far been very jam-packed with meaning, with brief and numerous dabs of sex. Makes for good reading when you are pressed for time :)

Every major poet a cloud of minor poets, like gnats buzzing around a lion.

There are many youths out there who aspire to be teachers, because they have once been motivated and touched by a great teacher and want to pass on that noble flame. But I'm just the opposite - I've seen so many more crappy and teachers with a dismal ability to teach and if I can't be one that inspires I rather not be one at all. I'm sad to say I've just seen the most uninspiring teacher in my life. It's evident that some do it just for the sake of teaching, for the money, for the promotion, for whatever other reason, it's just another job anyway.

A silly thought came to me this morning. That if the our principal were to sit in some of our selected tutorials, and the literature teachers were to sit in our physics lectures, I really think our school might just close down.

Link of the day:

Etymologic: Word Origin Puzzles

2 Comments:

Blogger Relf said...

Hmm... Really no comments. Think I know which teacher u r referring to... Especially when there's only that tutorial on that specific date...

Teachers provide the drive, but we students have to do our part as well. Even without the teachers' help, we can make the best out of the given situation. :)

(Do u feel inspired?...lol....no i think)

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really wished what you said in the last para will happen

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home