Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Pringles

I finished a whole jumbo tube of pringles (+40g free). All by myself. In one day. At one sitting. Shrimp and pepper flavoured. And I'm still craving for more. I've come to the conclusion that Pringles are undoubtedly the most addictive potato chips on earth.

Each chip is perfectly engineered to curve with such elegance such that it wraps itself perfectly around your tongue, with the middle portion seasoned in a much higher concentration than the rest of the chip so you get that enriched flavour where it matters.

I can't believe I'm devoting an entire entry to a pringles potato chip.
But then again I was thinking, that since I'm at it I should jolly well go all the way...



Doesn't the pringles mascot look quite like an aged monopoly man? Less hair, puffier cheeks, still the look of class and wealth for he was cashing in gazillions of monopoly money at his prime.

Haha ok I think I should stop. This is what happens when you don't want to think of physics. Nor econs or maths for that matter.

And I've resorted to irritating this guy. Haha i like the acting!

Oh and
this is highly amusing. I don't understand a word in that article but from the pictures I guess he's just obsessed with being a VIP. Join victoria integrated programme lahh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song - Bad Day - is refreshing :) Feels good listening to it.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think one of your links does not link to where u intended it too.

6:18 AM  
Blogger minxuan said...

ohya changed thx :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger goroosodfij3eome said...

hahahah OH MY MINI! hahaha i've been pumping pringles too (alliteration) haha. I HAVE THIS long tube of it as well, and it's really quite addictive and I refuse to open the second one! hahaha. Vely unhealthy hor.

:) OOOHKKK.. 3 more days to doomsday. :(

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pringles are not natural potato chips -___- eat em n die a gradual death... not that we r not alreadi in that process...

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home