Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dreamer

I'm a dreamer.

I look at people around me pursuing their passion in music or sports and getting mentioned at rallies or going all out securing scholarships and placements everywhere else in the world and winning competitions and getting asteriods named after them and then I wonder what the heck I am doing.

Of all the things that Elim Chew had ever said I forgot the one about ability, until I met her yet again at the Scape focus group where she said it the second time. Abilities only become better the more they are being used. It feels as if I have lost the ability to study. It's nauseating just stuffing ourselves. I want to get on with life. I want to experiment.

But that's just the way things are.

I'm going to watch apprentice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home