Thursday, August 25, 2005

Guten Tag!

eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, zehn

Languages are fun!

I just picked up some conversational german from these great websites with audio samples. Adding to my collection of 1- 10 in english chinese malay hokkien thai and japanese I now have german! It's been a long time. And speaking of japanese I found a lame animation that teaches you to count in Jap. It's always the Japs huh :)

Oh distractions distractions.

I seem to be awake at all the wrong hours.

There's absolutely not a soul online lol.

Ohya and I saw this stall advertising their 100% Mackerel Otah in big angry capitals that I found rather amusing. Doesn't 100% mackerel mean I should get a whole mackerel fish under those banana leaves?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaha. ichi ni san shi go roku nana hachi kyu jyu.

yon days to prelims!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Agagooga said...

Too bad, I'd gone to sleep an hour earlier.

100% mackerel means they don't put in shit like Ikan Kuning!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't 4 supposed to be yong... that's what i tot at least

10:55 AM  
Blogger minxuan said...

Ha I'm actually replying comments.

beam: thx for the reminder lol who are you!

agagooga: ya la but it's linguistically wrong wat hahaha. amuse me for a while can :)

rach: yaaaaah. we can qiecuo languages on your bday hahaha!

yks: both can lah :) Maybe it depends on context hm.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home