Monday, August 29, 2005

The Missing Link

Talk about futiliy. Talk about GP.
Talk about how I didn't answer the damned question.


And with that my resolution for online abstinence comes to naught.
Hi I'm back.


I'm unconsciously binging to the point of ad nauseam. Worse when it only sets in after that occasional glass of water and the iceberg begins to tip. Maybe it's just making way for Titanic. Should we all jump?

All my dreams recently have had me being admonished by someone or another, over the most frivolous things I can't even remember. It gets all the more scarier when they're chiding you over the very things you want to hide from them. Call it hypocrisy or whatever I believe everyone lives behind a mask. At this time however I guess there's some interesting internal civil war going on in me. The battling of the cells hahaha.

And with regards to sheralyn's feministic comment, I guess it's about beating the statistics. Guys cannot win All the timeee :) If there were to be the occasional anomaly why not you!

It's no more only prelims. It's prelims. I'm getting the blues!

It's the beginning of the end.

4 Comments:

Blogger goroosodfij3eome said...

*DINGDING!* A NUMBER 2!
hahaha 2nd time i see my name appearing :) wheee! this is exciting.

haha But shouldn't everyone look upon everyone else as individuals and not as a male or a female? No need for sexual segregation lah..

Haha but yes, i must admit that it's always a pleasure to beat guys in fields that they are supposed to excel in. (LIKE F MATHS and the SCIENCES (like bio)! teeheehee)

7:26 PM  
Blogger minxuan said...

how to overlook male and female! it's quite obvious ah. If not obvious then sia la die already that person's a He-she! haha no lah I'm talking nonsense I picked it up from you :)

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone said this morning that when u're feeling blue, the limit is the sky. aNyWaY, it's interesting how one can still be filled with :) and hahas. Well I guess sometimes the only sense one can make of life is a sense of humour! Take care and jia you worz!

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y did u ever say "only" the prelims... it's only the 'a' levels but not only the prelims... (actually the prelims are more impt than the 'a' levels, espy since the 'a' levels r one heck of a lot ezier... but the main reason is that u usu apply for unis/scholarships usin ur prelim results first) Dun end up like me...

Abt the male/female thing. Y shud everyone b looked upon as individuals n not as male/female... imagine sports w/o segregation, punishment w/o segregation, NS W/O SEGREGATION(!!!)... And it's scientifically proven that girls r beta at bio than guys r... in fact they're beta at chem too... can't rem where i read it but guys r oni beta at the logical/spatial stuff i.e. maths/physics/some parts of econs (which sux realli but nvm). *wonders how this issue of male/female came up in the first place*

Aside: whether u're feeling blue or not, the limit is STILL not the sky... try tellin that to... neil armstrong for example (if possible)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home