Monday, April 25, 2005

Just Quit It

Thankyou. For slapping me yet once again and waking me up.

To think that I was the sole Invest program ic last year.
When now there are two of them sharing the same workload...

And after restructuring there emerged many roles, roles that didn't exist and that I was covering. With this new structure, I would have effectively been the treasurer and sponsorship ic and creative directors all rolled into one. Now the work of three, or even four. Sometimes I really envy them.

And I shall not go into the other adhocs.

It's funny how people can get stressed over ONE programme booklet or ticket or tshirt or something. But why should I be surprised that they only know how tedious it is when they actually have to do it?

It's not like I was taught what to do or how to do what.
I've learnt, lost alot, and gained alot.

But I've had enough. Enough of all these thankless jobs. And just when I had my life back it all comes crashing down again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

hey mini!
Cmon mini! dont sound so upset. We do see your contributions. In fact i do respect you alot for your talent. Know it's been really hard on you to take on multiple roles. chill k?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home