Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bliss

I'm yet again the only soul online! Listening to Corrinne May in the wee hours of the morning is absolute bliss :)

I can't fathom why but I just felt really glad to be back in school yesterday! Many things have changed, the concourse floor tiling and the General Office which now looks like a fishtank and even our Vice Principal is new, I seem to have lost touch with knowing things before hand after stepping down from council haha but it doesn't matter it's good to have all these little surprises in your life.

And then I got to see everybody again! As huiping aptly puts it, there is this certain sparkle in the eyes of the SV people when we meet in school. I guess it's all in the company! I mean it's quite hard to feel unmotivated when you're around happy people who are all ready to work together and embrace life and dive into our passions. Heard that a few of them met in the canteen and soon all the SV people there started this little congregation but I think I was on my way home by then..

More good things today and many more to come! Our Passion board was suspended (supposedly deleted) due to a bug yesterday and I freaked out for a while but it's now up and running after I chased and bombed the admin lol. The 2006 International Handbell Symposium is now open for registration too. Am thinking of signing up for GYLC but it's a little steep and there's a slight chance that I may be going back to SV next year so I don't know! Anyway I'll be funding all my trips from now on so I really have to.. manage.

And by the end of today half of blocks will be over :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home