Tuesday, June 28, 2005

TimeOut

I've just received an influx of SMSes in the last few hours I was practically replying nonstop especially with an Ericsson phone that lags as if it were mocking my lack of time. The SMSes were for every other reason, from the SV peeps organising something yet again to people asking for more favours to the good luck wishes to haowen wanting to discuss how we could cut costs and make the handbell symposium as economical as possible to the many friends who just wanted to catch up for old times sake.

I love that feeling really. No, I really really do. But it was the first time I told people I need a time out. Kitkat would be fine too of course :) Hm and I just realised I have 4 more SMSes before I'll have to foot my own phonebill. Woops!

Ah well. Fmaths today was a disaster just waiting to happen. But now that it's out of the way..

I'll be finishing off with physics and econs tomorrow!

And then the cycle starts all over again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMSes. bleh. why can't people just call my home phone.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home