Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Savoir-Faire

Fate really works in the strangest of ways :)

Today has been ultra dramamania. Imagine having lived with someone for a almost a decade and then not hearing from him until another decade later only to find out that he's become a totally changed man. Honestly, I'm happy for him, though the transformation itself is quite unbelievable! And then there was this huge sms booboo I made and a mini outburst because of the ear, and many other interesting little revelations here and there.

I think I need a heart of steel, and someone who can really widthstand all my nonsense. Thanks moo!

Doesn't it seem that SDD is drawing near? That only means that the As are looming and prelims are almost here! 27 more days! Colin was saying how SDD reveals what kind of friends you have, and I so agree. I'm not used to everybody just sitting back and watching the tide and not doing anything about it. Somehow it was taken for granted in RG that everybody went for prom unless they had other family commitments. After all, it's the last time we would get together as a batch and it's that kind of spirit and fun we honour :) Over here people think it's just cool to hate the council and whatever they're doing? Ohsigh.

And someone asked me one day how many friends I could actually trust my life with. I have three and we concluded that I'm either far too trusting or seriously lucky. I don't know. But I just know that when I pray I don't really ask for luck or wealth or health. All I ask is to meet good people along the way. It sucks if everybody you meet just wants a piece of your flesh.

Just let me leave my rosetinted glasses on for while would you :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Relf said...

hmm.. *rings a bell*... actually i haven't tot abt the question abt how many ppl i can trust my life with... probably abt the same as u... but i know it's at least one. :)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home