Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mind Unwired

www.dreamdaredive.com
Nearly done but not quite there.

This is what I have been busy with. 2 nights without sleep and still counting. Sometimes I wish I were less of a perfectionist. I don't see how people can give in sloppy work and not care at all. I'm dead tired but standards have been set, deadlines must be met. Actually I just want to see it done, well.

It seems like I'm posed with new dilemmas every night.

And I just spent 4hours online earlier doing absolutely nothing. I guess that's what you call a block. I had a million windows open (my taskbar actually had this long scrollbar) but nothing was happening. Half the time I was trying to find the correct window. I realise that I make alot of decisions for people. I'm in power eh? Come on people have a mind of your own! Half the time, no, more than half the time I don't know the answer either. There's never an answer anyway it's just how you see things.

I think my mind is just in a mess.

Now is the only time there is. Make your now wow, your minutes miracles, and your days pay. Your life will have been magnificently lived and invested, and when you die you will have made a difference. --Mark Victor Hansen

2 Comments:

Blogger Relf said...

hey! it's nice, the website. haha. the box looks cute! noticed the font used somewhat similar to my blog? lol.. haha. keep up the good work!

4:08 PM  
Blogger marj said...

nice website, nice work. didn't contribute much though unless you count the mission statement that wasn't really good haha.


and i want last years teachers day video............. hur hurr

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home