Sunday, July 10, 2005

Solitude

Hm, my horoscope prophesizes that I'll be at my peak of creativity this week! OH what a whole load of bullshit. Anyway I just turned down another business prospect yesterday, for a public listed company. He said I shouldn't be turning down business when I'm just starting out. Opportunities don't come often, to which I've learnt to disagree. When opportunity does not come to you you jolly well go search and create opportunity!

But this reminds me of Leslie's joke:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Opportunity's here.
That's impossible! Opportunity knocks only once!

The tables have turned this time around.

Had a very fruitful weekend. Found solace in solitude.

What Distinguishes Designer Sheep From Desighner Goats Is The Ability To Stroke A Cliche Until It Purrs Like A Metaphor.

New Game curtesy of Victor: MiniGlobs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home