Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My Game

Sorry I'm not in the best of moods.

The high point yesterday was when I got those piercings. Not as bad as I expected, and as much as they call them guns, the instrument sounded more like a stapler to me. Was quite fun actually, and now I have mini gold star studs!

Got back both maths papers today too, scrapped an A for maths but got my usual F for the other. Was really thrilled because I was expecting a single digit mark for the latter and I exceeded my own expectations wahaha! And if you convert it to a percentage over the number of marks I actually ATTEMPTED I got like an 87% accuracy so whatthehell I should be rejoicing lol. Though I will be joining the HOD for kopi in his office and my parents will probably get an appointment for the teachers' meet parents session very very soon...

But I'm fully contented playing my own game on my own grounds with my own rules. Like seriously, I don't know what's with all the comparing. I think I know what I'm doing.

Anyway it's 84 111 minutes more to prelims! And in my game, this is the time where I cut off all the peripherals and isolate myself from the world!! Ok maybe it's not THAT bad but I do think I need some academic assurance now. The next 4 months could potentially determine my next 4 years and I've closed so many doors I don't want to close any more.

Ta!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyt for kopi partner? >.< ay, would they even serve coffee? haha.. ok, sorry for the dismal attempt at a joke. you mean there is a meet the parents session coming up?? *checks calendar* OMG...

take care and may you achieve your goals!

yt

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you said about playing your own game with your rules, and not seeing the point about comparing. That definately going to stick with me :) Hurray for people like you <3 Kthx, take care.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home