Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Unititled

Am getting into loads of trouble. I thought I studied enough to pass physics but apparently not. The level average is also quite disgusting, I'm wondering if it's just the paper or our rabbit year batch is just one apathetic unambitious bunch.

Oh London won and yeah my prediction holds :) Quite happy actually cause it's even more reason for the British High Commission to HURRY UP and give us our Sterling Pounds (which have depreciated ever since we won the competition).

Yes I'm turning down every biz opportunity that comes by. 8th one today. Opportunity costs too high :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sai. i hate london. so cocky now! haha oh im sorry u failed. i fear im gonna get an appointment for PTM about my lacklustre attendance as well!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home